Sunday, April 19, 2009

When hell unfolds.....!

All you want to do when you grow up is get grounded... Well, in a nice way. You look for some semblance of stability. Life is full of experiences. Some good, some bad and then some mad. You look for peace in your relationships with people. I've always hate it when people bicker. I hate squabbles, quarrels and things of that sort. When you see a dead person at your hand's reach, it hits you how transient life is. There is nothing there. Why is there this power struggle for money, status and education? I don't understand it! When you think you've found your peace with a person life laughs in your face and throws up upheavals that you can never imagine. I've loved families which are close knit. Where is a lot of love and laughter. I feel secure there. Happy even. I just hope I get to live in one such place. I don't think I'd survive anywhere else.
I can only hope for the best...! Gosh! One never knows or understands what life dishes out!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. lol..

    nice and very true..

    Sometimes the squabbles and the bickering is good to the extent that it does bring the family closer..its only when it goes into the warlike scenarios does it seem woah! then again the impact of the squabble happens to be the importance you assign to it.

    ReplyDelete